Hi Henry,

On 9/25/2013 12:37 AM, Henry Jen wrote:
Hi,

Please review the update webrev at
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/ccc/8023524/2/webrev/

The doPrivileged block looks okay.  It'd be good to limit privileges
by calling the doPrivileged method with a specific set of Permissions.
In this case, it would be FilePermission("<<ALL FILES>>", "write").

If "jdk.internal.lambda.dumpProxyClasses" property is set with empty
value, would it be better to default to CWD?  ProxyClassesDumper currently
fails with non-existent directory.

ProxyClassesDumper - you may want to use java.nio.file.Path and
Files.  I also suggest to follow the convention of classfile pathname
and generate it in the directories reflecting the package name i.e.
  DIR/com/example/TestLambda$$Lambda$1.class

instead of DIR/com.example.TestLambda$$Lambda$1.class,

For escaping sequence, as Peter pointed out, I presume you can
consider using ParseUtil.encodePath but I am not sure how importance
it has to encode the path as this is for debugging purpose.
No strong opinion in this one.

Mandy