Alan,

I checked the httpsever and sctp changes. All look good to me.

-Chris.

On 10/06/2013 09:03 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

As a follow-up to Joe Darcy's rename of jdk.Supported to jdk.Exported,
I'd like to have another attempt at adding the annotation to a number of
JDK specific APIs that are long standing exported, documented and
supported APIs. Specifically, the following APIs:

- Java Debug Interface (com.sun.jdi)
- Attach API (com.sun.tools.attach)
- SCTP API (com.sun.nio.sctp)
- HTTP server API (com.sun.net.httpserver)
- Management extensions (com.sun.management)
- JConsole Plugin API (com.sun.tools.jconsole)
- JDK-specific API to JAAS (com.sun.security.auth)
- JDK-specific JGSS API (com.sun.security.jgss)

(The javadoc for each of these APIs is currently generated in the build)

The webrev with the proposed update is here:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8008662/webrev.02/

As per the original webrev, I've added package-info.java to a number of
packages that didn't have any description. In a few cases, I've had to
rename the legacy package.html to package-info.java.

For the review then the intention is that @jdk.Exported be added to the
package-info and all public/protected types in these APIs. The only
exceptions are two cases where I've added @jdk.Exported(false),
specifically:

- com.sun.management.OSMBeanFactory as it clearly documents to stay away
- com.sun.security.auth.callback.DialogCallbackHandler as it for the
chop (see JEP 162)

Thanks,

Alan.