Looks fine Joel; thanks,

-Joe

On 10/21/2013 04:12 AM, Joel Borggrén-Franck wrote:
Hi All,

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jfranck/8009411/webrev.03/

New webrev including the test originally contributed by Peter (I noticed the
commit doesn't include Peter in contributed by, I have fixed that in my local
copy).

Static methods on implemented interfaces are now ignored in the search for
methods in getMethod() , and are filtered out from getMethods() calls.

Tests run:

jdk_lang (including the updated testing with this commit)
jdk_beans1, jdk_beans2, jdk_beans3

please review

cheers
/Joel