On 09/01/2014 23:20, Tristan Yan wrote:
Hi David
I wasn't able to reproduce this failure either in local or in our same binaries running(This is a continuous running with same JDK binaries). So intention for this code change is bringing this test back; add some debug info and try to avoid possible issues in this test. I agree this code change won't solve the failure happened. But this test was put into ProblemList two years ago better move for this is move out it from ProblemList and trace down the issue in our normal nightly.
If we can't duplicate it now, and the output from previously reported failures (in 2011) is insufficient to diagnose it properly, then it seems reasonable to add better output so as to improve our chances of understanding if it fails again. So better output + removing from the exclude list seems fine here. (cc'ing serviceability-dev as that is actually the mailing list for the HPROF and JVM TI areas).

-Alan