On 13/01/2014 4:21 PM, Tristan Yan wrote:
Hi All
I add more trace output to track down possible reason of this failure.
Please help to review it again.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/JDK-7027502/webrev.05/

You seem to have dragged in some unrelated changes to ProblemList.txt

Also I don't see much in the way of trace output. I see two potentially useful printlns (and one unnecessary one). Further all the changes from the static variables are still there but we already determined that they should have no affect on the running of the test, nor did they explain the failure mode.

So other than reenabling this test to see if it actually still fails, I don't see the point of the functional changes.

Sorry.
David

Thank you
Tristan