Hi Peter the version you provided ran indefinitely(i put a 10 minute timeout) and the program got interrupted(no error), even if there were to be an error you cannot print the "string" of thread to console(these have been attempted earlier). - The test's running on interpreter mode, what i am watching for is one error with trace. Without fastdebug build and -XX:+TraceExceptions i am able to reproduce failure atleast 5 failures out of 1000 runs but with fastdebug+Trace no luck yet(already past few 1000 runs).

---
Thanks
kalyan