Hi all,

This should fix it:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/java-1.8.0-openjdk.git/commit/?id=1734315551d634b7467f28788d90595b467ea5eb

I updated OpenJDK8 to java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.0-0.34.b132.fc20 .
However, debuginfo files are not contained ELF sections for debugging.
(I checked libjvm.so.debug and libnio.so.debug with "readelf -S")

According to SPEC file of OpenJDK8, following options are passed to "make":
-----------------
make \
    SCTP_WERROR= \
    DEBUG_BINARIES=true \
    FULL_DEBUG_SYMBOLS=0 \
    STRIP_POLICY=none \
    ALT_OBJCOPY=/does_not_exist \
    LOG=trace \
    all

I ran "grep" with DEBUG_BINARIES in jdk makefiles, however I could not find it.
At least, DEBUG_BINARIES does not affect to jdk sources, and also does not
affect to hotspot sources.

I've succeeded to make binaries which are contained debuginfo as following:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/build-dev/2014-March/012037.html
$ make images STRIP_POLICY=no_strip POST_STRIP_CMD=""

I guess that we should run "make" above options to avoid this issue in currently.

Thanks,

Yasumasa