Hi Martin,

I have restructured the processReaperExecutor construction. It now incorporates system thread group search and thread pool construction in one doPrivileged call. I also extracted the creation of ThreadFactory into a local variable so it's more explicit now. Here's the webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~plevart/jdk9-dev/UNIXProcess/webrev.09/

...java/lang/ProcessBuilder tests still pass.

Regards, Peter

P.S. I don't belive Executors.newCachedTreadPool() could strengthen security in future, since this would break existing user code. The javadoc does not specify any SecurityExceptions. But anyway - wrapping the whole logic of processReaperExecutor construction in one doPrivileged call allowed me to use local variables instead of private static final fields for systemThreadGroup and threadFactory, so this looks nicer too.