> In the class
> src/share/classes/javax/management/openmbean/CompositeType.java you have
> added the
> annotation @SuppressWarnings("StringConcatenationInsideStringBufferAppend")
> instead of fixing the concatenation inside the append method. Why?

+1 Moreover, I wonder where this value comes from? I've never seen it before.
Here are warnings that javac supports:

all,auxiliaryclass,cast,classfile,deprecation,dep-ann,divzero,empty,fallthrough,finally,options,overloads,overrides,path,processing,rawtypes,serial,static,try,unchecked,varargs

It doesn't look like one of Eclipse's warnings either.

> And I would like to suggest to drop explicit usage of StringBuilder in some
> methods at all to improve code readability.

Agree.

-Pavel