Style nit: all the

int cache[]

should be

int[] cache

Also not clear if 8061651-lookup-index-open-v2 is latest webrev ??

Thanks,
David

On 25/10/2014 9:38 AM, Ioi Lam wrote:
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the review. please see comments in-line

On 10/24/14, 2:33 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:

On 10/23/2014 9:34 PM, Ioi Lam wrote:
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the review. I have updated the patch:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/8061651-lookup-index-open-v2/

Thanks for removing the LoaderType enum.  Two questions -
do you need the new hasLookupCacheLoader variable?  Should
lookupCAcheURLs be always be non-null if it has the lookup
cache?
I removed hasLookupCacheLoader and changed the condition check to
(lookupCacheURLs != null)

Most methods referencinglookupCacheURLs and lookupCacheLoader
are synchronized except initLookupCache and knowToNotExist.
Should they?  Or volatile?

I changed both to synchronized.