On 10/27/2014 10:03 PM, Ioi Lam wrote:
I will remove the check from line 44 - 48.

I want to keep the -Dfoo.foo.bar=xyz and the corresponding check to make sure that the JTREG framework is working as intended. Otherwise JTREG could have skipped the -Dsun.cds.enableSharedLookupCache=true and the test will still report "PASS" even though the intended action was not performed.

Now I see what the test is trying to verify: sun.cds.enableSharedLookupCache should be removed from the system properties as it's only an interface with the library.

There is no harm in having the test as is while I would say -Dfoo.foo.bar=xyz is not really needed; otherwise other tests may fail if jtreg does something wrong.

Approved what you have in v3.

thanks
Mandy