Hi Thomas,

the change looks good and I can sponsor it once it is reviewed.

Just some small notes:

- it seems that "getPath()" isn't used anywhere else in
ProcessImpl_md.c and because it is static it can't be used anywhere
else. So can you please remove it completely.

- io_util_md.h has a list of files which use the prototypes like
"pathToNTPath" before the declaration of the prototypes. Could you
please also add ProcessImpl_md.c to this list

- can you pleae place the new include in ProcessImpl_md.c as follows:

 #include "io_util.h"
+#include "io_util_md.h"
 #include <windows.h>
 #include <io.h>

I saw that system and local headers are already intermixed in that
file but at I think at least we shouldn't introduce more disorder.

- is "robocopy" really available on all supported Windows system. In
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocopy I read that it was introduced in
Server 2008. I just verified that Java 8 only supports Server 2008 and
above but just think of our internal test system:) Maybe we can use a
program which is supported in every Windows version?

Regards,
Volker