Hello,

Based on the feedback I've received so far, I've uploaded an updated version of the patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jlahoda/8080679/webrev.01/full/

Notable changes:
-avoided the dependency on java.desktop and java.datatransfer
-adjusted the native library build script as per Erik's recommendations
-the module name is now changed to jdk.internal.le

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks,
   Jan