> 在 2015年10月1日,上午2:51,Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com> 写道:
>
>> The jarsigner from jdk9/dev can not, giving me the error
>>
>> jarsigner: unable to sign jar: javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error:
>> java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter
>> must be non-empty
>>
>> I’m unsure what that means, and searching for it has not turned up anything
>> useful except that it might be limited to Mac OS/X.  If anyone can help me
>> here, I’d appreciate it.
>
> This means it could not find a trusted root CA from the cacerts file to
> validate the certificate chain. By default, OpenJDK includes an empty cacerts
> file. You need to do a jdk9 build with the closed sources, as that is where
> the trusted roots are.

If this is the problem, I think it's a bug. When jarsigner is signing it uses a
key pair inside a keystone specified by -keystore. I don't see a reason why
cacerts must be populated.

Can you add a -debug option to show the full exception stack info? I even could
not see how SSL is involved here.

Thanks
Max