Hi,

I have updated the webrev to include all the feedback from the past few days:

Delta from the previous webrev
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/8140802-cds-refactoring.v02.delta/

Full changes
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/8140802-cds-refactoring.v02/

Change Log:

    + Various formatting and copyright
    + Change in SystemDictionary::resolve_from_stream to support new
      requirement in closed sources.

Thanks
Ioi

On 10/30/15 10:00 AM, Ioi Lam wrote:
Please review the following fix:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/8140802-cds-refactoring.v01/

Bug: Clean up and refactor of class loading code for CDS

Summary of fix:

    We need to clean up and refactor the class loading code in order
    to support CDS in JDK9

    [1] Remove code that has been made obsolete by the module changes
        (such as supporting code used for meta-index file)
    [2] Add new whitebox API to be used by CDS-related tests.
    [3] Refactor the parsing of classlist files for future enhancements.
[4] Add new APIs in the class loading code to support Oracle CDS enhancements.

Tests:

    JPRT
    RBT - with same set of tests as hs-rt nightly

Thanks
- Ioi