Hi Joe,

thanks as always for your suggestions and I'll try to work it in. It will
probably take me a little while as I'm currently busy with another thing. I'll
update my webrev eventually and add a testcase, too.

But one question: I understand that the fix in skipDTD will be sufficient to
fix the issue. Nevetheless, can you explain me why the change in scanData is
not beneficial or could even cause issues? There are several places in scanData
when further loads are done. But only at this point where there's exactly one
character after CRLF at the end of the buffer the method just returns without
further load. If it wouldn't leave here it seems to me as if it would continue
correctly and load more data. That would probably also be better in the sense
of performance I guess??

Thanks
Christoph