On 4/19/2016 6:54 AM, Langer, Christoph wrote:
Hi again,

I've updated the testcase to increase the probability of it really hitting the
issue. The old version was prone to miss the issue in case something changed in
the parser.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8153781.2/

Looks good overall.

Error msgs: you made an extra effort :-) normally, we don't need to do any translation. The I18n team has a revolving task that will periodically pick up these changes.

License header: it is correct to update to the latest Apache License format. However, we would need to preserve the "reserved comment block" if we've not changed the code, which is the case for class such as HTTPInputSource.java.

Best,
Joe

Best regards
Christoph

-----Original Message-----
From: Langer, Christoph
Sent: Montag, 18. April 2016 23:04
To: 'huizhe wang' <huizhe.w...@oracle.com>
Cc: core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: RE: RFR: JDK-8153781 Issue in XMLScanner:
EXPECTED_SQUARE_BRACKET_TO_CLOSE_INTERNAL_SUBSET when skipping
large DOCTYPE section with CRLF at wrong place

Hi Joe,

here is the updated webrev where I incorporated your suggestions:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8153781.1/

I also added a testcase. As for the message " DoctypedeclNotClosed ": I did it
in
several languages but there are some languages where I don't have the
knowledge to create a localized string. Is there some process for this or would
we just be ok with reverting to the English text for that particular message?

Thanks in advance for your review :)

All the best
Christoph