On 05/05/2016 13:51, Tomasz Adamski wrote:
Added classes are indeed generated from idl present in Security Server
Specification which is part of Corba 3.3 specification. I can find no
information about formal corba compliance process. Can you please point me to
people who can help me regarding this?

I see that the CORBA specs have a section on Compliance but it's not something that I can really comment on. In the Oracle docs then the "Official Specifications for CORBA support" [1] has the references and details on what is supported in the Oracle JDK, which should match what is in OpenJDK. Note that it does says "J2SE 5.0", just a reflection that this has not been rev'ed in 12+ years, hence the nervousness about adding parts of CORBA 3.3.

-Alan

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/idl/compatibility-CORBA.html#spec