Thanks for information. I'm looking at it. I'm also in contact with JacORB team
regarding the compatibility issues. I should be able to present more elaborate
opinion about 2.3.1 vs 3.3 compatibility (especially regarding Security
Service) at the beginning of the next week.

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Adamski