Hi Iris,
is there a way to avoid to use regex when parsing the version ?

java.lang.Runtime.Version is used during the boot process, so now every Java
programs loads a bunch of classes related to java.util.regex even if they do
not use any regex or use another regex engine (like Nashorn or JRuby).

regards,
Rémi