Hi all,

My name is Jonathan, and it's my first time posting to this mailing list.

I'm writing to you all as I'm rather interested in contributing to this
area of the OpenJDK. Particularly, I'm thinking I'd quite like to help out
with one of the subtasks for the Immutable Collections enhancements
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8156070>. However I don't have
specific ideas and I don't know which of the subtasks would most closely
match my skills and knowledge, so I wondered if I could have some guidance
as to what I could do and how I can get started.

FYI, I've partially read the contribution instructions
<http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/>, and I just submitted an OCA earlier
today, so I don't expect to be actually ready to participate until I hear
back from Oracle, but nonetheless I'd like to try to get the ball rolling
as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Jonathan Bluett-Duncan