Hi Alan, Sean,

can we please get a review for this rather trivial change?

> jira: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8165231
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gromero/8165231/

As outlined in Hiroshi's initial mail, we can not simply downport the
solution used in jdk9 for querying the unaligned access support in nio
because of differences in Unsafe. So this is a jsk8u-only change. But
I think it is simple enough and doesn't affect any other platform
except ppc to justify it.

As nobody from the ppc porting team is jdk8u reviewer, I kindly ask
you for a review and the permission to integrate into jdk8u.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Volker