Very nice,
it will greatly help gradle, maven, etc.

in com/sun/tools/javac/main/Main.java,
the other constructor should delegate its initialization to the constructor you
just add,
     public Main(String name, PrintWriter out) {
         this(name, out, out);
     }

I wonder if findFirst() in ToolProvider should not take a ClassLoader as
parameter instead of being restricted to the system classloader.

regards,
Rémi