Hi,

I would leave the test and code as is for the purposes of 8133273
and leave it to later to resolve 8167222. There is no compelling need to change it.

$.02, Roger

On 10/5/2016 4:45 PM, Stuart Marks wrote:
Stephen,

Thanks for the quick followup clarifications. I'm not entirely sure how you'd like to proceed; see discussion below.

Jonathan, also see below.