On 10/10/2016 09:04, Peter Levart wrote:
Just a note that this is still ready to be reviewed.

I was also told that JCK tests pass with the patch applied.
I've taken a first pass over this and it looks quite good. I do intend to do a second pass and I hope others will help review this. One things we'll probably need to do is write a release note so that the behavioral change is documented, I'm trying to think if there are scenarios where the historical inconsistency could cause something to work that won't work now.

-Alan