Hi Mandy,

On 10/18/2016 04:14 PM, Peter Levart wrote:
I have tried to capture the precise behavior in the changed javadocs that I present here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~plevart/jdk9-dev/Class.getMethods.new/webrev.06/

On 11/02/2016 04:12 AM, Mandy Chung wrote:
1786      *        (clearly, it M's and N's declaring types are the same type,
then
1957      *        (clearly, it M's and N's declaring types are the same type,
then

typo: s/it/if

There are phrases such as "methods are kept” - what about “select” instead of
“keep”? AFAICT, the algorithm is correct.  I feel that the spec wording could be
improved a little but that can be done later.  I think this version is good for CCC
submission.

When you update the source, you use <OL>, <LI> capital letters - our convention uses
lowercase <ol>, <li> etc.

One leftover IDE-specific suppress warnings:
  111         @SuppressWarnings("StringEquality”)

The patch looks good to me.  I will do one more pass and reply to the open.

Mandy