On 17/01/17 18:23, Naoto Sato wrote:
Thanks, Peter & Daniel.

I modified the webrevs accordingly:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8171139/webrev.06/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8171140/webrev.01/

+1

best regards,

-- daniel

The one for 8171139 is the same as Peter's latest one, and the latter
one for 8171140 was modified following that change.

Naoto

On 1/17/17 4:24 AM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
+1

With Peter's proposed changes if I'm not mistaken then all methods
that operate on the CacheKey (findBundle, findBundleInCache,
putBundleInCache, loadBundle, loadBundleFromProvider) are all
called from a point originating from within the block now protected
by the reachability fences, so there should be no opportunity for the
referents of our KeyElementReference to become null while the
CacheKey is used.

Thanks Peter!

-- daniel