Hi Joe,

this looks right to me, quite straightforward.

I just have some formatting nits for the test:

1. Line 107 (XMLInputFactory xif=): space missing before '='

2. Method comments on test methods would look nicer if formatted like:
/*
* line 1
* line 2
* ...
*/
... I want to say that the '*' is missing in the beginning of the middle lines

3. Several whitespace at the end of lines - but jcheck should find out

Best regards
Christoph