Felix,

Thanks for taking this one. A few comments:

1) test/java/net/URLConnection/6212146/TestDriver.java
   Please check indentation around L81:

  80         Files.copy(testJar,
             ___________targetDir.resolve(ARCHIVE_NAME),
  81         ___________StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING);

   Also, and more importantly, the ulimit that was executed in the shell
   is supposed to affect the potential file descriptor usage of the
   following java process. I believe that is not captured correctly
   in the TestDriver.java, since there is no parent/child relationship
   between the processes, no?

2) test/java/net/URLClassLoader/getresourceasstream/policy

   Please add a copyright/header.

3) getresourceasstream/TestDriver.java, CheckSealedTest.java, CloseTest.java

   If you statically import StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING in a
   few places it may lead to a few shorter lines.

4) Why has the test for 5077773 simply been removed?

-Chris.