Hi Chris,

   pushed, thank you very much!

-Felix
On 2017/5/30 17:44, Chris Hegarty wrote:
On 29/05/17 16:17, Felix Yang wrote:
Hi Chris,

    please review the updated webrev below. Comments inline.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xiaofeya/8166139/webrev.03/

Thanks Felix.

..
2) test/java/net/URLClassLoader/getresourceasstream/policy

   Please add a copyright/header.

Checked existing test policy files, all of them have no
copyright/header. So I hesitated to add here. Please confirm.

The code is not consistent, but please do add the copyright
header here ( we'll fix the other files at a later time ).
Added.

4) Why has the test for 5077773 simply been removed?
As priorly commented, the test is probably not necessary.
Because it actually quits immediately after prerequisite checking for
"javax/swing/text/rtf/charsets/mac.txt". According with JDK-5077773, it
is to cover endorsed scenarios, while endorsed mechanism has been
removed in JDK 9.

Ok, sorry for not seeing the previous reply.

I am finished reviewing this. No need for an updated webrev, for
the license header.

-Chris.

-Felix

-Chris.