On 30/03/2018 02:55, Martin Buchholz wrote:
8199800: Optimize Boolean.parseBoolean(String)
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/Boolean-parseBoolean/
Looks okay.
8200364: Remove unnecessary boxing via primitive wrapper valueOf(String)
methods
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/valueOf-boxing/
Looks okay.

8199947: Rename HTML element id in ClassLoader javadoc to avoid name
conflict with private elements
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/ClassLoader-binary-name-anchor/
Looks okay.

8200125: Fix some classloader/module typos
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/loader-typos/
Most of these are okay but you've dropped the text "defined to this ClassLoader" from the findClassInModuleOrNull methods. Can we leave that text as they really mean "this" class loader, these methods do not delegate.

8200127: Replace collection.stream().forEach() with collection.forEach()
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/redundant-stream/
Looks okay.

Who knew it could be so hard to spell "annotation"?

8200128: Fix some "annoations" typos
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/annoations/
Looks okay.

8200131: Improve lazy init of InetAddress.canonicalHostName and
NativeObject.pageSize
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/lazy-init-local-vars/
Looks okay.

Apologies to Alan - I had never looked at a topological sort before and got
carried away.

8200134: Improve ModuleHashesBuilder
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/ModuleHashesBuilder/
I suspect Mandy will want to look at this one. We also need to decide if there is a better place for it as it is only used by tools (`jar`, `jmod`, ...), it is not part of the runtime support.

-Alan