On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:53 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com>
wrote:

> On 30/03/2018 02:55, Martin Buchholz wrote:
>

>> 8200125: Fix some classloader/module typos
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/webrevs/jdk/loader-typos/
>>
> Most of these are okay but you've dropped the text "defined to this
> ClassLoader" from the findClassInModuleOrNull methods. Can we leave that
> text as they really mean "this" class loader, these methods do not delegate.

 Hmmm... I admit to being fuzzy on what's going on here, but:
findClassInModuleOrNull(loadedModule, className)
is essentially the same as
defineClass(className, loadedModule)
(why are the arguments reversed?)
so their docs should be aligned.  Both are loading from the given
LoadedModule, so it seems "defined to this ClassLoader" goes without
saying?!