Hi Stuart,

This all looks fine to me.

One minor nit in threadPrimitiveDeprecation.html is whether the new statements you reference a particular Java version? It reads a little oddly to go through all the explanation and then say "Thread.x has been removed". In the spirit of @since you might say "has been removed as of JDK 11". Or arguably you could remove discussion of the removed methods altogether.

Thanks,
David