Hi everybody,

I re-proposed the CSR with the changed API. Somehow I'm not able to add the comment explaning the change. (Tried both in proposed and draft state) :-(

I also updated the webrev to represent the two small changes as proposed from Brian.

-Patrick

On 2018-06-13 23:16, Brian Burkhalter wrote:
Hi Roger,

Thanks for pointing this out: simpler and cleaner.

Brian

On Jun 13, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com> wrote:

For the CSR, the easiest path to clarify the spec is to withdraw the CSR, update the spec,
and add a note on the revised behavior.

Then finalize the CSR again. That's enough to get it reviewed and approved.

(Using a new CSR would just spread the behavior over two CSRs).