On 14/06/2018 11:50, Patrick Reinhart wrote:
Hi everybody,

I re-proposed the CSR with the changed API.
The CSR is associated with the original change-set that was pushed a few months so the simplest is to just create a follow-up CSR that is linked to the new bug.

Somehow I'm not able to add the comment explaning the change. (Tried both in proposed and draft state) :-(
Yeah, it's annoying, it seems have come with a recent JIRA update.

I also updated the webrev to represent the two small changes as proposed from Brian.