On 19/07/2018 09:07, Baesken, Matthias wrote:
Hello, in the meantime I  prepared a CSR :

jdk.includeInExceptions expands the scope. That might be okay but we
will need to re-visit jdk.net.includeInExceptions and also move the
support to somewhere in jdk.internal so that it can be used by other
code in java.base.
Is there some support code for  " jdk.net.includeInExceptions "    or do you
just  mean  the name of the property ?

Chris is right that it's a bit premature to submit a CSR while the question on whether to rename the existing security property is on the table. I have no objection to doing that. It probably means we need the code to read this property moved to a jdk.internal package and change the networking, NIO, and JAR code to use that. It introduces a small compatibility issue with JDK 11 jdk.net property so that will need to be handled too.

-Alan