SecurityProperties.java:

- Please add the copyright+license header to the new file.

- The "jdk.includeInExceptions" definition says there can be "Leading and
trailing whitespaces". You might need to call trim() on each token.

java.security:

- I would suggest saying "classes from the java.util.jar package" or just "when
parsing a jar file".

Others:

- What will the output look like? Is it "/tmp/x.jar:100"? If I read correctly,
the line number is of the manifest and not the jar file.

Thanks
Max