Hi all,

Please review also the CSR at [1].

Thanks,
Vicente

On 10/15/18 2:12 PM, Vicente Romero wrote:
Hi all,

sorry for the repeated number of mails on this issue. I have added a direct link to the patch the right link to the webrev is [1] there is a previous version at [2] if you want to see the differences with the last version. Basically we have dropped the `implements Constable` for the symbolic descriptor classes and removed all of the code that was useful for constant folding but not strictly necessary for the API. For more information on the JEP see [3]

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8210031/webrev.01
[2] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8210031/webrev.00
[3] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/334