Hi all,

Can I have the final nod to the JVM constants API, there have been some changes since the last review iteration. Thanks to the internal and external developers that have taken the time to provide feedback so far. The links to the last versions are:

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8210031/webrev.10/
javadoc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8210031/javadoc.18/overview-summary.html specdiff: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vromero/8210031/specdiff.08/overview-summary.html

Thanks,
Vicente