Hi everybody,
There are already JMH crypto micros in the open corpus (a maven project):

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jmh-jdk-microbenchmarks/file/fc4783360f58/src/main/java/org/openjdk/bench/javax/crypto

that should be able to measure the benefit of this webrev against the existing intrinsics.
Regards,
Eric