This is very good.  Approved.
But as always I have review suggestions

typos:
ithe
Preceede => Precede

Drop "the"
How does the glibc implement posix_spawn?
How does the muslc implement posix_spawn?

parents => the parent
CLONE_VFORK means parents waits until we exec, as with (2)

an own => a separate
we pass an own stack for the child to run on

Did you mean tlrd => TL;DR ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TL;DR
You can drop the pre-2004 part from the TL;DR
164  * tlrd: calling posix_spawn(3) for glibc
 165  * (1) < 2.4 would expose us to memory overcommit problems. But this
glibc is

The test is still too brittle for my taste.
I would check  for the existence of /usr/bin/strace (and /bin/true !) and
quietly skip the test if not found.

I don't like uninformative prints
        System.out.print("I'm the child. Will fork /bin/true now...");
Instead I might be truly interested in whether the strace output contains
fork|vfork|clone

fyi I have a wrapper around strace for process-related syscalls

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/strace -f -v -s 256 -e signal=none -e trace=process "$@"