Hi Alexey,

Here is a demo project:

https://github.com/tomwhoiscontrary/jpackage-demo

If i run this on Windows (Windows 10 in a VM), it produces this output:

https://gist.github.com/tomwhoiscontrary/ee33dda3c124d8a67bd5bba5b8d5e32d

Which includes the following command line:

[create-app-image, --name, demo, --input, C:\Users\IEUser\Downloads\jpackage-demo-master\jpackage-demo-master\build\libs, --output, C:\Users\IEUser\Downloads\jpackage-demo-master\jpackage-demo-master\build/app-image, --main-jar, jpackage-demo.jar]

I should note that i am running the build using JDK 11, then using the early access JDK 13 only to run jpackage at the end.

Regards,
tom