Hi Kevin,

Aha! That explains it, and yes, adding that flag fixes the issue. Thanks!

The only documentation i have seen is this:

https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/343

And while that does mention this flag, the mention is deep in the section describing all the flags, which i have to confess i did not read in detail. When jpackage graduates to a production JDK, i would encourage that option to be given a bit more prominence.

Regards,
tom