Alexander,

I tried running other .exe from ISS install dir. They don't output anything meaningful.
File version for all .exe files in ISS install dir is "0.0.0.0".
Running isscc.exe without arguments doesn't output version number.
Running isscc.exe with the empty project file was the only option that I found working.

- Alexey