On 8/6/19 12:47 PM, Vladimir Yaroslavskiy wrote:

I moved Object sorting related stuff after primitives sorting methods
to separate functionality logically.

Sure, fine to keep that all together.  I can move that back:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bchristi/8226297/webrev04/

The order of methods in my version is:

1. primitives (sequential sorting)
- int
- long
- byte
- char
- short
- float
- double

The order for sequential sorting of primitives in Arrays.java checked into the JDK is:

- int
- long
* short
* char
* byte
- float
- double

It simplifies the webrev for reviewing to keep that ordering, so that's what I've done.

Thanks,
-Brent

    Вторник, 6 августа 2019, 21:35 +03:00 от Brent Christian