Hi Brent,

I made a manual comparison of your webrev.4 and my previous patch.
- I noticed plenty of javadoc / comment changes that seem totally
appropriate in Arrays class: ok for me.
- You also fixed the problem with the ForkJoinPool field: good.
- No change in the DualPivotQuickSort class except copyright header: OK
(you reverted reordering I suppose)

My former question was more about the process: how to produce incremental
web revs easily ? it is easier for me to have a quick look, than inspecting
the global patch where DPQS class was almost rewritten.

Thanks for your help,
Laurent

Laurent Bourgès