Hi Julia, Brian
> On Aug 14, 2019, at 12:08 PM, Brian Burkhalter <brian.burkhal...@oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Julia,
>
> I think you need “@since 14” on the new StrictMath methods
Yes, as these are new methods to this class the above would be correct vs 1.8

> . I don’t see any other problems.

Looks OK to me

For the CSR

Compatibility Risk Assessment

—————
New public static methods are added to java.lang.StrictMath, which is a class
that can't be instantiated. The compatibility risk should be minimal.
——————

There are new methods, so there is no compatibility risk.

You might change to something similar as:

_—————
There is no compatibility risk as this proposal adds new static methods to
java.lang.StrictMath
———————

For the specification, you may want to consider including the specdiff as an
attachment, or what I do in some cases given it is a small  set of additions,
just paste the javadoc in the spec section.

HTH

Lance

 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
<http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>
 <http://oracle.com/us/design/oracle-email-sig-198324.gif>Lance Andersen|
Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com <mailto:lance.ander...@oracle.com>