Thanks Alan and Mandy for the review.

I am guessing the Alan’s preference to use Files.write(aFilePath, lines) is to
avoid extra String.join operation, which I would too. The current version with
byte[] is more flexible but we most likely won't need it in launcher. Anyway, I
don’t think the difference would be noticeable with launcher tests.

The updated webrev[1] takes a boolean to decide which Files.write to use but
gives up the byte[] version.

Cheers,
Henry

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/jdk/8231863.1/webrev/