If I look at the jpackage page…

The jpackage tool has been integrated into the JDK, and is now included in JDK
14 early access builds.

The normal early access page now indicates release candidate and the download
no longer includes -ea

However, the included jpackage still shows…

 jpackage --help
WARNING: Using incubator modules: jdk.incubator.jpackage

With an incubator warning.

If I copy the jpackage bin command into my application

./jpackage --help
Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
java.lang.module.FindException: Module jdk.incubator.jpackage not found

I could add the indicated jdk.incubator.jpackage module but should it actually
still be needed?