On 07/05/2020 05:56, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:
:

* File follow-up enhancement for the removal of SO_FLOW_SA and
jdk.net.SocketFlow
I've created JDK-8244582 to track this, we should try to this in the same release as JEP 381.

:

* Get confirmation from Alan that the Socket.setTrafficClass(int) and
SocketImpl stuff is good as-is

JDK-8221487 tracks the Socket.setTrafficClass issue. I didn't create an issue to mop up issues in the old SocketImpl as it is not used (at least not by default) since JDK 13. The intention is to completely remove the old SocketImpl implementation, don't know which release yet but it's hardly seems worth spending time doing cleanup on this code. I've no doubt there will be cleanup in many areas of the JDK code after JEP 381 is pushed.

-Alan.